Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

His outfit is too big for him but I figured there is no way he will fit in it next Valentine's so why not! Thank you grandma Warden for the cute monkey heart outfit.
I went to take Davie's picture and he was starting to get fussy because he was hungry so instead of waiting until after I fed him I thought this would be funny. Poor boy, he goes from sweet little baby to hungry monster in under 60 seconds. Don't mess with a boy and his food!
And after David left for school and I FINALLY managed to make it out to the kitchen to eat breakfast for myself I found this. I love that there are so many little things that David does for me. 

1 comment:

Tiff said...

I love it when hubby's do cute little things like that, they're so adorable.
(Your stripped walls are soo pretty by the way, I can't even imagine how much work that was)

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010