Saturday, February 18, 2012

Davie Davie Davie

His first day out of the house. Except he stayed in the car the entire time
My boys
Mommy time
Nanna got him two preemie outfits but we decided that they fit a little two well and we exchanged them for newborn size. 
pondering
snuggling 
built in baby shoes
I don't want my diaper changed!!!
Mommy's handsome little valentine
This was the preemie sized outfit. Since we got the newborn size I have been teasing that Davie doesn't like baseball because I feel like he very rarely wears this outfit for more than a whole day. Apparently Davie likes his dinosaur outfit much more (it tends to stay clean for at least 2 days), he is taking after his uncles Jordan and Brandon. 
He always looks so much smaller next to his Daddy. 
Interlocking his little fingers, haha this made us laugh so much!
Skin to skin with Daddy
snuggling
I like how teeny his hand is in this picture
Daddy changing diapers. Notice the big puddle on the towel :) David helps so much, I love these two boys!
tiny baby




The day he went to get his bilirubin tested. He was already not too happy about it.
He cried soooo much! I thought I was going to be strong but after a couple of seconds of the lady squeezing blood from his little heel and him flailing everywhere I started to get teary eyed, uhhgg I did NOT like that. It was so sad because there wasn't even enough room to be able to hold him still or comfort him or anything! So glad his test came out normal, have I mentioned I'm not looking forward to the shots he will get at every pediatric appointment for the next 2 years? Ya, I'm not.

1 comment:

Tiff said...

It's so hard to watch them cry and not be able to comfort them, and especially just after giving birth, hormones are crazy aren't they?
The shots aren't so bad once you get past those first couple, just more excuses to cuddle. :)

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010