Last night I got to sleep ALL night. It's true. Unfortunately it had nothing to do with Baby Davie. I'm not about to complain because at night the kid has never given me less than 3 hours of sleep and lately its been closer to 4 hours and some change; the little guy sleeps like a champ. It's just that I haven't had a night of uninterrupted sleep since January 16th! My wonderful husband suggested that once a week he take Davie's night time feeding so that I could sleep more... wha? I know right? I was all over that. Last night was the first.
These pictures are totally unrelated but cute anyways. This is David's "Ice Age" wrap, you know like the movie Ice Age.
Big old bundle, there is more bundle than baby.
Haha, I think David knows a little more how I feel now. I guess he fed Davie a whole bottle then tried to lay him down but Davie was having none of it and he just cried. So David went back out to the kitchen and heated up some more milk. Second time is the charm. This little guy can down about 8 oz! I can't even number how many times I have fed him changed him fed him some more (the changing in the middle is how I wake him up) and then when I laid him back down he started to cry. So I take the little guy back to the living room and feed him more! It wouldn't be so frustrating if Davie would just stay awake, seriously the little guy is a professional when it comes to snoozing on the job. I'm totally cool with him sleeping but I want to sleep too. I think the older he gets the better he is getting and the better he will get but last night it was great to let someone else experience the ravenous hunger of Baby Davie :)
showing off his skills
This picture is a better representation of how fluffy the blanky was.
Don't worry we moved the stuff away from his face before we really put him to sleep.
Last but not least the "Mother Teresa" wrap, with a little bit of a Davie smile in there, darn he's cute :)

1 comment:
Hey guys! We just discovered your blog. Your little Davie is one handsome little guy! Congrats! You guys look so happy and like things are going well. You make an adorable family! Love the pics.
Post a Comment