The other day I poured myself a bowl of cereal, I must have been more tired then usual because I found myself staring at the shapes in my bowl. That was when started noticing this shape....
I'm not saying what I think they look like but seriously what do you think???
What the heck does the fleshy colored shape have to do with anything marshmallow matey? David said an anchor or a fish and our friend said a mushroom. I'm not seein' it.
I mean these shapes here obviously have some thing to do with marshmallow matey sea, and pirate stuff.
Right to left you got the pirate sword, his parrot, some kind of treasure chest, a sea shell, a dolphin or shark, and a swirly colored diamond shape. ANYWAYS I just thought it was funny, in kind of an inappropriate way.
Oh and a PS from David, and I quote "they could be the things that make sea men" ;)
Oh boy!
5 comments:
Hahaha! You're funny! But I hate to break it to you all, but they're shovels, for digging up the loot! Haha!
BAHAHAHA!! LOVE IT!! hahaha!
Well.... uh ya. :o) haha.
LOL!!
This got me laughing.... and my husband to say something I won't post on your blog comments... ;)thanks for the pick-me-up!
Post a Comment