Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fake "O" Natural

As you all know I have decided to grow my hair out to it's natural color. Recently I have decide that I am no longer going to even to dye my hair with a demi permanent anymore. At first I was having a pretty difficult time with the new color change because I LOVE my blonde hair :( even if it isn't natural. The last week or so I have decided that I think I will be able to live with the natural color... for a while. So without anymore further chit chat,  my new "fake natural" color.
I actually really like this one

I think that is about as close as I am going to get to my natural with a bottle of dye, now for the waiting
Feel free to compliment me and tell me it looks good, haha I need all the convincing I can get!!

3 comments:

Kade and Stephie said...

I like it! I have to admit that you are SO gorgeous blonde tho. For me I love to switch it up now and again, and its a good change for you.

P.S. I love your bangs. So cute. My hair has to many cowlicks to even try that one again. :D

Unknown said...

LOVE IT! very pretty. it makes your eyes pop! way to go ! I'm trying out the natural path too. I just got too sick of dying it

Cailey said...

Kari, it looks amazing! it really does!!!!!!!!!! Yes, you have looked great blond, and red, and brown, and many other colors, but I really like this a lot!!! and I like your bangs! haha i've always wanted to try bangs, but i'm afraid I'll hate them! :P

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010