I love Craigslist. Between our tax return and Craigslist we have been able to upgrade several pieces of furniture at out house recently.
Like this iPod. I listed it for $100 and I got $80. We've learned to list things for about $25 more then what we want and then we get what we want.
I got $100 for this. David was against me selling it until I got exactly what I asked for.
This is David's fridge from college and it had been sitting in our front closet and then in our front entrance way since we moved in. I listed it for $80 and I kept getting asked if I would sell it for $50 so I took it off and reposted it for $75 and sold it for $65 a week later. Yay!
This is the last thing we have recently upgraded. The side of the mattress totally exploded out during our move and made the bed lopsided. It was giving David and I back problems/ pains so I decided to call Denver Mattress to see if they could do anything about it. Well long story short we got a BRANS new mattress.
The side is supposed to stop at the first seam
I'm sure you can all relate to having to either sell your goods or waiting for tax returns before you can buy new things. By selling those things we were able to get a new entertainment center which had the shelves of my dreams!
It's only a little bigger than our last TV hutch ;)
We had to saw a hole in the middle of that board right there. It was really nerve wracking for me to let David saw our brand new piece furniture, but it made it so we could put our receiver on the self.
the mess we made just opening the box
It was my Valentines present. David and I went to Ikea and I got to look around a bunch, even though we already knew what I wanted. It was a great Valentines this year.
Then a couple of days later I wanted to take a peek in the TJMaxx here and we found this...
it's basically a HUGE footstool that we can put blankets and extra couch pillows in. We love it. Thank you federal tax return :)





1 comment:
always soo nice being able to get things ya want. :o)
Post a Comment