Monday, March 28, 2011

Good-Byes and Welcome-Backs

We went to Detroit to see David's parents off and we all got to go to the museum. I think it would have been a lot more fun if we all weren't so tired. David and I stayed up pretty late most of the days his parents were here because they are two hours behind us here in Ohio BUT they also had to get up two hours earlier. Let's just say the schedules made everyone a little tired. 
We are all couch potatoes
There were little kids everywhere
Such a cute face :) 
We got to see a way awesome IMAX film about the hubble telescope. When they get talking about how huge space is and all the crazy stuff in it my mind starts to short circuit. I can't even fathom what is out there but it does make me realize how amazing our little planet really is.
My chromosomally correct restroom 
XY potty
Cool purple car
touching electricity 
Dinosaurs!!
Ouch
Punching a velociraptor. Sorry these pictures are so horrible, there was no light in there.
I'm strangling a dinosaur !!!!
Take two
After we said bye-bye to David's parents we sat in the car or rather slept. Then I made a sign for our friends so I could hold it when I saw them in the airport.
Tah-dahh!
Don't you just love how tiny my sheep is? Also I like how David's sheep's hair is like falling off his head. You still have to give me props though because I drew the whole thing in the car on the dash.
They liked it!! It was sad to say bye to David's parents but it was also really good to see our friends again. They went to Utah for spring break so they could go to Tyler's sister's wedding. The best part was afterwards when we got to go to Chipotle for dinner. It's good to have friends and family even if we don't live close to all of them.

3 comments:

Kade and Stephie said...

I am glad you are back in the blogging world! I have missed reading your posts. Always such exciting and fun things going on in your life :D

Unknown said...

I agree with the above comment-it's about time you get back to posting I've missed you!! YOu always take such fun pictures-you make my life seem so dull! glad you're having fun!

David, Kari, Davie, Macy & Violet said...

Ah, thanks ladies!! Haha I love how both of you have the cutest little baby boys to post pictures of and yet you think my photos are fun! I've really been slacking lately, I promise to do better but as always it helps to know people actually read my blog :D

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010