Tuesday, March 29, 2011

St. Patty's Day

Honestly I had no clue it was St. Patrick's day, until I picked my buddy Dannielle up from school, we got to the mall and I saw everyone wearing green. I am that observant. We really didn't do much except for follow David's family tradition of making green spaghetti. Here are our pictures.
our pot of green sketties
makin' some sauce
our friends!
Making cheesy garlic bread. It really is more David's specialty so he ended up taking over my attempt. He doesn't like to cook but if I start doing something different from the way he is used to he will take over. Haha I'd love to complain but I just watch him to his thing.
Doing the Vanna White with our green skettie
Green Cups and plates
Dannielle's nails, very skittles taste the rainbow, huh? She's always got her nails painted up all purdy like and she does it on her own hands. I just wish I could do my own nails that good.
look at that not a stitch of green on me
I grabbed my cup and she grabbed the parmesan cheese.
Say  *CHEESE*
She got really impatient
The spaghetti looked really cool
Yummy yum! I put two drops of yellow food coloring into my powerade zero to make it green
Getting ready to watch a show
Haha, I love the look on Tyler's face in this one, it makes me laugh. As you can tell we have tons of fun with these two.
Now it's David's turn to be in a picture with us
We were going to play a game of settlers of Katan but time just didn't allow, so instead we watched an episode of 3rd Rock from the Sun. It was a pretty good day even if I didn't have a speck of green on me.

1 comment:

Cailey said...

haha did you get pinched?! I forgot about it too! haha and my hubby told me if I wasnt wearing green by the end of the day, he would pinch me. haah so I grabbed a green necklace and earings! :o) And I love St Patty's, so kinda sad I forgot. at least I wasnt the only one ;)

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010