Two Sundays ago we had EVERY child on our roster in class, that's 18 little guys! It was the day of fall back on Daylight savings so everyone was on edge besides. That also just happened to be the Sunday that David and I had the younger half of the kids. Every Sunday we split the youngens in half; younger group is 18 months to about 2 and a half and the older group is about 2 and a half to three depending on when their birthday is.
David playing. He does really well with the little guys, haha, and it is ADORABLE to see him sitting in the little kid chairs with them, or playing on the floor. I hate to say it but he fits right in :) he most especially loves snack time.
Here is another picture of my buddy she is so cute! She is the 3rd of 4 in her family, so she won't let anyone come near me if she decides she doesn't want to share, she knows how to not get pushed around.
She loves the baby dolls
Here! Answer the phone!! (smack!) Haha
Help me with my bow
(SMACK!) Phone is for you again!
I'll wait while you talk on the phone.
It's difficult to get good smiles out of them, haha or non- blurry faces, they are always on the move!
See! Their mama even dresses them the same! There is a funny story that goes along with this picture. The little guy that has a pretty impressive scab above his eye was sitting on that little chair last Sunday, and one of the older kids was trying to pick it off! Haha gross right? Well big brother ran over and was like "No! Don't do that to my brofver!" Haha then he picked at it a little bit. Lesson learned? You can pick your friends but you can't pick their scabs.... unless you are their older sibling.
and the younger.
These two little boys are soooo cute! They are like little copies of each other or twins that are a year apart (give or take I don't know their exact ages). After seeing these two brothers and my little buddy I want little toe head babies with blue eyes! They are so stinkin' cute. I won't lie but this is one thing that I thought about when I picked David, "hmmm his hair is light and he definitely has pretty blue eyes that means our kids probably will too!"
This little gal is so adorable. Her voice is like a little disney mouse, all squeaky and cute. One week we she taught us that we have 8 fingers. She counted her fingers on one hand "1, 2, 3, 4, 5..." then the next "6, 7 (she was getting a little jumbled), 8! I have 8 fingers!"
My buddy and this little gal in the pink were fighting over a certain baby-doll one week, so we offered her another one because there's 4 but they all want the one that has pink pajamas (oy vey), nevertheless This little lady refused any alternative and cried while she put together the train track. That is when this guy
picked up two of the dolls and began to play with them and he did such a good job! He didn't put them down the whole time we were in the playroom. When it was time to switch for the lesson, I told him we needed to put the dolls down so we could go to the next room and he exclaimed "No, I can't because I love them!" haha, sooo cute! Lesson learned? Boys can love dolls too :)
This guy is a sweetie too, his little sister is in there with him but she is in the younger class. Just about every time the classes combine at the end to clean up and blow bubbles he will run to her and give her a big hug, such a good big brother.
Having some fun
This guy has a twin brother separated by a year or so too. Also two big cuties. His little brother is the most lovable crier! He looks like a cartoon. He has it down pat, quivering little lip and watery little eyes. David mentioned that to me one Sunday after church and I was like "yea he is!" Then David goes on to say "I hope our kids aren't that cute or (I'm waiting for him to say some thing like he will always give in or he won't ever be able to punish them etc) I would want to make them cry all the time." Haha, oh I am in for fun times with our own kids.
Here is the little brother, aka the adorable crier. Hah, I love how his little legs hang off the chair!
He is such a cutie!
Our friends' little girl
SNACK TIME!! I have learned that this is my favorite time too, except on fast Sundays. Fast Sundays make me and David grumpy, haha it is so hard to not eat. I find myself almost eating crackers the whole time on fast Sundays, I have to tell myself no.
Another lesson. You only give them like a tablespoon of water. I already kinda knew that, but some are better at not spilling and others dump it out on purpose. David was filling the cups up a forth of the way at first but he QUICKLY found that giving them a LOT less is easier for cleanup, haha it's a quick learning curve.

No comments:
Post a Comment