Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pre-Re-Boards Life

Basically from October 26th to the 3rd of November David and I's lives were nothing but eating, watching TV and sleeping at home. Both of us were preparing for our tests! Mine was to get my license and his was the BioChem final. The house was a sham, hah and I'm still behind on laundry. The older I have gotten the more I realize that I don't realize how stressed I am until something is over. I had no clue I was freaking out over my test until it was over, BUT now, I feel great :D I studied the most Monday and Tuesday before my test. I bought a test helper thing online (which of course was $50 give or take). My head was like an overflowing bucket of water. Everytime I thought I got one fact in my head the previous fact was dripping out the other side.
This is David, helping me make my fake hand for the maicure portion of my test. In the letter the state sent, they said we could fill up a glove with bird seed, small beads etc, but David came up with the idea to fill it up with cornstarch and water; it was awesome! Haha he looks like he's been eating powdered doughnuts.
This is the smallest glimpse of what our house looked like, uhg, that powder was every where and things were piled on our kithen table and counters, it was all I could do to just leave it long enough to study for my test.
This is my idea, to dye the cornstarch so it looked fleshy colored :) it was fun.
David was so sweet to help my last week and he sacrificed some of his own studying time to do so! I am so thankful for him. I debated on whether or not to share this picture because our house was embrarassingly messy but the story that goes with it is so sweet I decided to let go of my pride. Tuesday morning I finished laundry and I dumped the big basket of it onto our bed. When I came in our room that evening to pack, all of his clothes were folded and put away AND he had sorted mine for me! Ahhh, Husband of the year award for sure. I'm not trying to make anyone jealous BUT you probably should be ;) Basically last week was me losing it and David finding it haha. It was sad.

1 comment:

Cailey said...

Hey I know how that goes!!! Husbands are so wonderful!!!

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010