This is a list of recent confessions of mine.
1. When David and I were in St. George I tried on a little girls swimsuit. It was really cute and only $3. Obviously if it had actually fit right I would have bought it but it was just a little off. As it turns out little girls don't have boobs or hips haha, I searched everywhere in St. George for a swimsuit and had absolutely NO luck, the little girls suit was my last option. It's really too bad to.
It's cute right? If it had fit it would have made me look so tan!
2. I ate at Taco Bell twice this week. David and I had tacos Saturday night, Sunday for lunch and on Monday night. I think we like them.
3. I've become addicted to Drop7 and Facebook on my ipod. It's all I do between appointments at the salon.
4. The other day I sent out a letter with my address in the wrong place, (again) so I sent it to myself, psh waste of a stamp, I hate regular mail.
I could have used one of these
5. David and I only watch geek shows, haha but they are so funny. Here is our list The Office, Eureka, The IT Crowd, The Big Bang Theory, and the new Dr. Who. I HIGHLY recommend the IT Crowd you can watch it instantly on Netflix, just be forewarned it is British so it's different. Oh yea and we got the first disc of The Red Green Show from Netflix yesterday, yup we're geeks.
"Four! I mean Five! I mean fire!" Trust me you just have to watch it.
I Love Moss
We watched seasons 1-4, it isn't really going the way we hoped it would now, but the first couple seasons were really good.
I LOVE this show! I mostly love Sheldon he reminds me of my dad in a lot of random ways. I get really tired of Howard (maybe because he reminds me of another person I dislike?) but the rest of the show is worth watching.
6. My Husband is Hook. Ok not really but since we have gotten married I have found out that he really hates clocks with second hands that tick. Case in point.
I will go into the kitchen and realize the clock is not there, then I have to listen for the ticking. At least he puts it in the same cabinet, haha it's so annoying and yet it makes me laugh every time! At first he would just pull out the battery but he quickly found out that I was not a fan of resetting our clock EVERY time he studied in the kitchen.
It really isn't that big of a deal but it still kind of makes me crazy. Also he's got me doing it now. Our bathroom has a clock that ticks and David always wants the door closed so he can't hear it. The ticking never used to bother me (it did when I was younger) but now I think about it and it bothers me. Now we are both clock ticking crazy.
7. David and I have completed a box (a rather large one) of toaster strudel without a toaster, and I had never had toaster strudel until about two months ago.

8. I can get a computer virus on anything that isn't a mac. Apparently I had two trojans on the PC laptop I was using and didn't even know it. I wish I got paid to do it too because our laptop is in a computer-catatonic like state and I still don't even know how.








1 comment:
We LOVE the IT Crowd! You're right, they get away with a lot of stuff on British TV, but it's too dang funny! The "Calendar Geeks" one is my favorite...
Post a Comment