1. Having the gospel in my life. David and I have been reading the scriptures every day since August without missing a day. We decided to read the Book Of Mormon, I love the spirit it brings into our home and the closeness it gives David and I.
2. An amazing husband. I love you David!
3. All of my family. Mom, Dad, Brothers, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Grandmas, Grandpas, in-law or by blood, David and I have some awesome family.
4. Friends new and old.
5. Our great little house, the lack of shelving drives me crazy but it is cute, clean and in a great part of town.
6. Our car. We just replaced the battery in it so it should run great for quite a while now :)
7. America. I love this country. Being able to drive around it has only multiplied my pride in it and made me more thankful for being one of the lucky few to have been born here.
8. Idaho, my home the place I hope to return to after David's school and residency is finished. I miss my mountains and snow. It has yet to snow here in Ohio.
9. I am thankful for all of the little guys I get to be with in Nursery, they drive me crazy at times and the other half of the time they make me baby hungry, haha. They are so cute and loving!
10. Last but not least being able to work in a Salon. It's not always what I want it to be and I have basically NO clients because I don't know anyone, but I'm trying to be patient and I have plenty of time to work on it.
And here are some of our bridal/ wedding pictures :)
I have more but I won't post them haha.
























1 comment:
It amazes me that you haven't missed a day of scripture reading! You totally inspire me to do better. I know that David must be SO busy with studies and you with work, and you still find time. AWESOME! There are so many blessings that we take for granted...so Thanksgiving is one of my favorite times of year because it gives us time to reflect on so many wonderful things.
Post a Comment