Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween

David and  I did very little for Halloween, because our condo has a main door that is locked we didn't even hand out candy. I was kinda sad, I will be really glad when we have our own kids that is going to make the holidays lots of fun again, but we did go to our ward's trunk-or-treat/ chilli cook off, yum. Here is us having fun.
 Our two little buddies. I tried to get their Mom in there too but she hid behind them haha I'll get you next time Liz!
 Peter the lumberjack and David the.... tattooed guy :P it was a last minute thing.
This is my nursery buddy, she is so cute, Haha but she was not about to smile for me. I think it was the second week I was in nursery she decided she liked me. She likes to sit on my lap and she hates it when other children decide they like me, it makes me feel special :D
She cracks me up. Her family sat in front of us a couple of Sunday's ago and she had us laughing all the way through Sacrament. I was trying my best not to but David and I both were nearly to tears she was such a hoot!
David and Me being weird
Annnddd David being weird.
Here kids, want some candy!?!?!

Lucky for us Toledo has been really warm this fall and we are enjoying it!

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010