What has been going on? I kind of want to say a lot of nothing because thankfully David and I have had lots of time to relax and sleep in but that isn't really true. David and I got jobs within a week of getting to Idaho, that was good, and FAST!
some dog torture, poor Tater, but isn't he freaking cute? yes
I don't know what it is about David and small dogs but he just feels the need to put them in vases and bug them a little. I'm pretty sure it comes from being the oldest sibling
Where's Tater?
David's birthday
$$$$
Yay!
cool singing card
We got clothes and money to help us buy our iPhones. I was bad at pictures there are none on my birthday and only a couple from David's. My birthday present was I got to sleep in really late and stay in the house in my pajamas all day, yup I enjoyed that.
Tater fetching his ball
David learning to crochet grocery bags with my mama
My Dad playing the piano on his iPad, for an hour haha, it's one of his new favorite toys
please throw the ball, look how cute I am, you know you want to
My birthday cheese cake, yum!
no brothers at my party, haha they were at cedar badge
We played settlers of Catan for my birthday. My dad didn't really want to play so he didn't pay too much attention to where he placed his settlements and I felt bad for him. Then he turned into the sheep man, ran the game and won. What a pill!!
Us :)
David's brother Brian has come back from his mission and that was a big to do. It was nice to finally meet him.
everybody waiting to see him
Lauren and I took one of Deidre's signs and put Brian's name over it
Man of the hour
Welcome to your party Brian!
We didn't get any pictures with Brian that night. To say the least he was a little distracted talking to all the friends and family. But it's been fun to have him back and see David with all of his siblings together.
David ran the grill all evening so he was really hot and smelled like burgers and hotdogs. Thank you David for your help with the food. And that is about all the really happened in June, or at least all that I have picture proof of.

2 comments:
wait a minute.... you have jobs in Idaho?! I thought you were just visiting ... are you moving back? or is this just because you'll be down here for the whole summer?
Jeff's family looooves Settlers of Cantan!!!! It took me several games to finally get the concept of the game. haha awesome.
Post a Comment