Friday, June 24, 2011

On to Utah

The day after Colin started in Flagstaff. I liked Flagstaff it was in the mountains! I learned that there is a HUGE forest in the middle of Arizona it was crazy, and I sound more and more like a record player when I say this but America is so great! I have loved being able to drive across it with my honey and see so many new things. This is the northern rim of the Grand Canyon. If we had been a little more gun-ho we could have seen the actual canyon but we were pretty driven out by then. It was still amazing and beautiful! A little bird told us to take a different route and so we got to see more instead of just passing through. There are a lot of pictures of us being silly but it was great.


one eye shut style




all the red rock in AZ and UT remind me of the "beef it's what's for dinner" commercials. You have to admit that the rock kind of looks like steak.... mmmmm steak :P

theres a  big hole in that HUGE rock!

peek-a-boo!
can I get a burger and fries?
he may not make it!
eyes closed 

holding a BIG rock
on the tip of my finger
ah, yeah that's good
snug as a bug in a rug

little lizard
Karate chop!
I think the next couple of pictures make David look like the Hulk :) haha he looks so angry

climbing down

I pushed that rock apart





cool!
David taking care of all the nasty bugs on our windshield. This one is mostly for my Mom to show that David takes care of me :) My Dad always used to do the windshield even if my Mom was the one driving. I can remember my Mom saying that we had such a good Daddy. Haha, it seems silly but I like to think that David is a good hubby and he is.

That's the end of our travel pictures, I promise. But believe it or not we still had one more day of driving after this before we FINALLY got to Idaho Falls. 

2 comments:

Cailey said...

By the way, loove thes picts. they are soo beautiful! Jeff and i need to travel more!!!

Maria said...

So the first rock with a hole kind of looks like a clam shell! :) And I will echo you, America is AWESOME and beautiful! : )

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010