Yummy Smoothies, while we run some errands around town.
Katie's Baby shower. I haven't seen this lady in ages! I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures of her baby boy this October. And they had some killer good cupcakes :) I'm not typically a fan of lemon meringue but they were TASTY! Thanks for letting me come!
Bar of Tater soap in the shop at the Idaho Museum. David and I went to the bodies exhibit in IF a while ago. I will have to wholly agree with everything I have heard from everyone else about it. The bodies were amazing and so was all the information. One thing that was neat is that David's dad's work provided the MRI scans and many of the other internal x-ray type pictures. Because David finished his anatomy class so recently he was able to point out cool extra things and tid-bits of info.
This awesome video is brought to you by David. He told me that he was going to take a picture of me doing this and then he videoed it, haha it makes me laugh at myself.

1 comment:
You two are just so cute!
Post a Comment