I did in fact have a camera at the neighborhood party this year. Last year all the cute little girl cousins forced David into getting his face painted and when I went to pull out my camera to take a picture, no battery. So alas there is no photographic evidence of David's happy painted face and there was of corse no face painting this year. That being said, this year was a BLAST! I love being with David's family, it's HUGE!! It reminds me of when all of my Dad's family got together all the time when we were little. I miss that so much. So being with David's family brings me back, I just love all the kids running around. This year because Mike (David's brother) is engaged I have moved to interesting person number 2, haha. Last year the little girls were all over me! This year it's Lauren's turn :) then mine if they can't find her. I'm not going to lie the little bit of extra privacy was nice.
David and the dudes setting up the music for the night
Mike, Lauren and Abby getting ready to do cotton candy
My Mama and Me
Abby and I
We started the night off with newer music until some of the adults wanted to hear stuff that they recognized. Then it happened, this guy started dancing! This particular little video is my favorite. This guy can be quite up tight at times so it was fun to see him let lose a little, I loved it.
Also this video doesn't do his movies justice he was rockin' out!
more joining in to dance
At first when his sister joined him he was like "whoa throw off my groove" kinda thing and he wasn't very nice about it, but then he just decided to go along with it.
Very nice ladies
Tyler and Jessica
It was a fun night for sure. I also like that it is not the same night the big fireworks are, that way I was able to enjoy two sets of great firework celebrations. Happy 4th!
1 comment:
Awe that looks like soo much fun!!! those kids are so cute dancing!
Post a Comment