Once again I am behind. I also have been doing a terrible job of taking photos this summer. I have decided that I REALLY REALLY want a new and better camera. Basically I'm tired of editing my pictures so much before I can actually use them. Not only is the editing process wasting my life but as soon as I go to take pictures inside or in any kind of dull light everything is fuzzy. This makes my will to take pictures almost non-exsistence. Having said that the 4th of July was a blast, just like last year. For the first time since I met David his family decided to do a slip in slide down the hill, FUN, FUN, FUN!!
All the cousins enjoying the hot day and some cool slip-n-slide time
Lauren and I
David helped with the fireworks again so he couldn't play with us during the day. Thankfully unlike last year David finished on time and was able to join in the evening festivities before the fireworks.
BBQ dinner with my family
My Dad, uncle, aunt and cousin
Me, Brianna, Brandon and David. If you are wondering what they are all holding in their hands its ice cubes, there was a bit of a war going on. Haha at one time David and Brianna had put two ice cubes in Brandon's hood.
After food we met up with David's family at the river to see the fireworks up close
playing with glow in the dark toys
Smile... she decided not to
Discussing why she didn't smile
gross face
Smiling
super fuzzy
And Davids eyes are closed. I just can't win, Oh well.
HAPPY 4th of JULY!!

No comments:
Post a Comment