The Thursday right before David and I started our brave across country pioneer trek we went with some friends to the zoo! It was the first time we had gone since we moved to Toledo. We couldn't have asked for a better day either! The weather was just slightly overcast with a light breeze, enough to prevent sunburn or over heating, but enough to keep us warm and it didn't rain until we were on our way back. Thank you weather for your full corporation.
This is our friends little boy, he is in nursery with David, and I am in Young Women's with his Mom.
Seals!
David and I
Right when we took this picture we realized he kinda matched me. We were watching the Polar bears fight and rough house (the WHOLE time we were there it was awesome!). He wanted a better look and he actually let me pick him up. You see he isn't particularly fond of nursery and that is what David and I typically represent, haha so he tends to avoid us.
This is when he realized "WHOA, I just let the nursery lady pick me up... Mommy!"
David with an octopus on his head
Fish eating my head take one, too happy.
Take two! Now my face is stressed enough.
Our friends! They all had to go in order to help David and I get in for free, how nice! Thanks!
This is a better picture. Fun day, it made David and I sad to leave the on Saturday. We also went with some of our other friends on our last night and I didn't get any pictures, LAME I know. It was kinda fun because not only was is our last day it was Colin's birthday! Happy Birthday to my little guy, he's 2! Crazy!!!
Had to share this picture, darn he is so cute! Haha, I just love this little goofy face :)


No comments:
Post a Comment