Our hotel stay in Arkansas was on our very own road. These pictures were the beginning of day number 2.
WOW!!
Look its me on a road sign!
Look its David on a road sign!
Our second day was not so pretty. Ok most of it wasn't. Arkansas wasn't really that bad it wasn't as pretty as Tennessee but it wasn't so bad. One thing that was fun about Arkansas was we got to see armadillo road-kill, haha that was actually quite fun to look for. Half of Oklahoma looked like Arkansas and the other half looked like the top (North) part of Texas.Oklahoma
Texas was the worst part of the drive by far it was literally MILES and MILES of flat short burned/ dried yellow scrub grass. Northern Texas was what we drove through and it was DISGUSTING, SOOOOOOO windy and gross hot.
This is a picture to prove how hot is was in Texas. Also the clock was two hours behind. It got all the way up to 104 before it started dropping
I don't have anything against Texas but I now know why David said he would never live in West Texas, I now agree. East Texas, one of these days I will have to see you for myself.
And just to prove I don't hold a grudge I took two license plate pics
Tah-Dah Texas!!
Another thing that definitely added to my dislike of my drive in Texas was these, lots of them...
passing each other REALLY slowly, all day, like this!!!!!
(Thank you Jessica for your inspiration although I didn't have to act to copy your idea)
Which made me be like this. Now if I was really following Jessica's idea I would show a picture of a cute baby in the back seat laughing at me, but alas I have none. Instead you guys will just have to imagine David laughing at me and my impatience.
Viva New Mexico! Day number two is almost over!!!!
I was really excited at this point because we only had 2 hours to our hotel after these pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment