Monday, June 13, 2011

Toledo Ladies Night

On May 25th many of the ladies in our ward got together and had some food and fun at Granite City. The food was pretty tasty but next time I think we should go to Red Robin. My main reasons are #1 they serve Coke instead of Pepsi and of corse endless fries!! Anyways it was still fun and I was really excited about how many ladies managed to make it. It's going to be sad to see so many of the families who are going into their residencies leave. I guess that is just how it goes, there will always be people like David and I who are just starting and the group that is finishing up. All I can say is that David and I both love the ward we are in and have found it very easy to meet and make friends. Thank you ladies for making our first year so great!
One side of lovely ladies...
The other side of the lovely ladies in our ward
Dannielle and I
If you are wondering why I have a giant fuzzy circle by my ear it is because my earring was so shinny it had to be edited out. 
A better picture of this side of the table
Smile
Just about everyone of these pictures has one person who's head is cut out or someone who is not paying attention, haha oh well.
Group photo!

No comments:

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010