Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Blog Changes

In order to keep my privacy level up and not have to make my blog private, I have started to follow all of you bloggers anonymously. Hopefully you all noticed I changed the address of my blog and I also changed my email address (you can get both on facebook).  Honestly I'm feeling pretty accomplished right now. I totally revamped my entire blogger admin/ authorship without loosing any posts! I didn't even think that would be possible the only thing I had to really change was how many times my profile was viewed I was all the way to 1600+ something, the changes took it back to zero (hurry everybody look at my profile 100 times haha I only need 16 people to do that jkk) and said I've only been blogging since 2010. Oh well I can live with that because I'm feeling pretty sneaky too haha. I'm hoping to make it a little more difficult for those I don't want to read my blog to get access to it. I realize that only going private will truly fix that but recently I have received more comments that weren't exactly nice, they weren't really "mean" either just unwanted. Anyways things are going well and we will most likely be in our house by late Thursday or early Friday!
This is our friends little girl, isn't she adorable? She has an older sister but big sister didn't want to let me a take a picture of her, regardless she too is a cutie. How lucky are we to have such great new friends?! 

4 comments:

lindsay said...

waitttt i don't get it. what do you mean you are following everyone anonymously... and how does that make your profile more private?

David, Kari, Davie, Macy & Violet said...

It means even though I follow your blog I don't show up the followers list and your blog doesn't show up on my blogger profile as a blog I follow. It doesn't help a ton but it creates less links to my blog, which means unless you know my new address you will have to look a lot more to find it. I just don't want to go private yet but I probably will soon. Also any preexisting links will go to my old page and since my old address doesn't exist you need to know my new address to get to my blog. It took a while fir me to figure it out.

Emily B said...

Hey Kari, your wedding pictures are so so cute i love the yellow! Good luck in ohio!

Unknown said...

I feel ya! I don't want to go private but I keep getting some Japanese person commenting on my blog and leaving links to what I'm pretty sure is a porn sight-i don't know I've never followed it.

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010