These are the long awaited pictures of our house.
Entrance way
View from the entrance, kitchen on the right.
A sink full of CLEAN dishes! Yay for clean dishes!
View of the Kitchen
Cupboard above the microwave. Sorry I just had to post it, it took a while to organize it just right.
Our cute little table. The clock, flowers and big picture will be set up differently one of these days but I love how it looks right now, even if I'm not crazy about the green floor and countertops.
First thing you see when you come into the livivng room from the kitchen. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Jerry! We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our couch, it's one of the best pieces of furniture we have. Also I love the corner hutch, did I mention it was left by the previous owners... oopsy, got to love some free furniture.
Thank you mom for the chairs :D
Entertainment, hurray for Netflix!
My last disaster area... it's almost done.
Our little study area and the armoire that holds all of our extra bedding, haha and whatever else we can stuff in it.

View from down the hall.
Our cute little bathroom

Last but not least- the bedroom
The green is for Kathy! Just so you know we got the quilt from Target :)
Dressers
Our closet. Just yesterday I went through and color organized my clothes, it's been driving me crazy having them hang in no order! I've been colorizing my clothes since about 5th grade. It is a random thing I do and when we moved I thought maybe I would stop but NOPE, I was going nuts (haha as if I wasn't already right?) The end hope you liked it.
















2 comments:
Holy crap! Apparently I changed the name of your blog in my link list but not the address itself?! Haha uugghh I've been missing out on your blogs :(. I'm so glad you have a hubby willing to help out it makes things so much easier! Where are you working at now??
what a cute apartment! i love it!
Post a Comment