Thursday, September 23, 2010

A day in the life

Wake up- 7:00 am, if we work out it's between 5:30 and 6 am so David can get finish before class starts at 8 am.
8:00 am- I go home to clean up the house a little and shower.
9:20 or 9:30- I head to work.
About 12:00- lunch, I get to call David :D
6:00ish- I get to leave work!!
6:30- make dinner :) yum
7:30- we finish dinner and start cleaning up.
8:00- we watch Eureka
9:00- teeth brushing, scripture reading, and prayers
9:30/ 10:00- bedtime
Beep beep beep
5:45 am next day... Repeat
Unless I have to close then I come home and the house doesn't get cleaned and David has to fend for himself at dinner :( I hate closing.

2 comments:

lindsay said...

where are you working?

Cailey said...

ya, sounds like my schedual, except I dont see Jeff mondays, weds and thurs, till late at night after classes. I seriously dont know how people do it where they dont see each other for weeks or if their honey goes to Iraq for military or something. seriously I would go nuts.

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010