Friday, September 10, 2010

Movin' In

NOTHING is better then an EMPTY storage unit

Moving in took two truck loads, the truck we rented to move with was the same size as the one we drove across country in but we didn’t have 3-4 days to tightly pack everything in it. We had our friends help us hurry and load as much as we could into the U-haul last Thursday then Friday David and I loaded the last little bit and we were in! Haha after all that waiting to sleep in our own beds it was sad because Friday evening we started our journey south to visit my Mama’s family for Labor day.
This is our kitchen the door to come into the house is behind the wall the refrigerator is on (left).
This is the cabinet the sellers left, kah-ching! This is in the corner of our kitchen. Basically it's where I was standing to take the previous picture.
This is our little porch on the right side of the kitchen (across the room from that cabinet). David and I are excited for a big rainstorm so we can watch it out this window!
This is the outside of the condo. We are right in the middle so the bottom porch is ours. It would kind of suck to be on ground level because your porch is all sad and under ground.
This is the street our condo is on, you can see the building on the left.

1 comment:

Cailey said...

:D eek I love that you posted pictures of the place, and JEALOUS That you have a china hutch/cabinet! OOo I want one!!! haha. Awesome blossom!

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010