Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Birthday

I had my Baby! I don't know his offical name yet so I'm going to refer to him as baby Christian. His middle name is short for Christiansen. He was born at 7:11 am (I weighed 7"11) on Wednesday May 27th 2009 weighed 7lb and 3oz and was 20 and 1/4 in long. Baby Christian was born with ten little fingers and ten little toes, bright blue eyes, plenty of soft pretty brown baby hair and the sweetest spirit of any baby I have ever felt.

Straight from heaven it was so amazing to feel somthing that new. He is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen, he is Perfect. I'm going to miss him... alot.

2 comments:

Krissandra said...

Happy Birthday Baby!
He is beautiful and just so precious.
YOu did good mama!!
I am so proud of you and you are in my thoughts :) Hang in there!

Cailey said...

Kari you are amazing! He is very handsome baby. Good job!!!

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010