Saturday, May 30, 2009

Baby

I took ToNs of pictures during my time with Baby Christian. Here are some of my favorites.

3 comments:

Emily B said...

Hey Kari i just so happened to stumble upon your cute blog! Congrats on having your cute baby boy. What a hard and selfless decision that not everyone can make. our family has had experiences with LDS adoption services and what a blessing it is in peoples lives! It looks like you have a great support system (families are great :)) But if you need someone to talk to :)

Leslie :~D said...

Hey Kari,

He is so beautiful! I hope your labor and delivery wasn't too horrible!
I was able to spend some time with D&B&P on Thursday. They are wonderful people. It was so nice to see D (it's been 20 years) and to meet B and P. They were so fun to be with. I took them to the dairy... the only "hot spot" in IF.

I know this has been such a hard thing for you, but I am so happy to see how much you have grown and matured during it. I pray for you. (((HUG)))

Cailey said...

Tons of hugs and loves to you Kari!!! Call me any time if you need to

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010