Friday, March 20, 2009

Light at the End of the Tunnel!

 OK! So the lawyer pow-wow went down this morning and all I can say is wow! I was ready to hurl on my way there it was THE last place I wanted to be in the entire universe. The Ex showed up late which I thought was ironic at best especially for as much crap as he gave me for being late to unimportant things. Then he went into a back room and hid while his lawyer my lawyer and me discussed what we wanted to have happen. Making it so his lawyer had to run back and forth to get his client's "ok". Haha, like I sad WOW, he never ceases to amaze me and I am SOOOO glad I'm not going to have to deal with that kind of crap anymore. I mean he couldn't even be man enough to sit in the same room with everyone, grow a pair would ya! But thats totally beside the point! He finally signed the papers and things went favorably my way. Mostly because I am in charge of making sure things get paid, so I'll know bills will get paid. I'm so happy that this legal portion is over. Not to mention today is the most beautiful day I have seen since winter ended. What a great way to start the weekend, with a load taken off my shoulders and a little more peace of mind.

6 comments:

~~~~ said...

Hahahahaha, yeah! Grow a pair, man!

How much did that douchebag have to cough up?

Okay, crass question.





But seriously, how much did you soak him for?

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh not enough I basically agreed that I would pay all of our "communtiy debts" with our tax return but I would get to keep whatever was left. Which was not alot but its more then what I had. So it was good.

Hot Cookin' Mama said...

Haha, you crack me up. The guilty take the truth to be hard you know...probably a little rough for him to have to see you straight up with his baby in your belly. You're awesome Kari I love you.

SarahLizRo said...

wow, what a d bag. seriously. i don't like men like that, you deserve so much better. I'm so glad your week is starting off good . . . i was getting worried about ya because i knew you were really nervous about the lawyer thing. keep your chin up, you're a strong woman

Charlotte said...

It is hard and the hardest part is over. Just be glad that you are getting rid of him.. you can get a better MAN next time.

Cailey said...

I agree with all of these other comments, your amazing! :D too bad you didnt soak more outta him lol. But ya know at least its over! WAHOO! I'm gonna have to come up and see you to celebrate! he he! And honey, you can get a better MAN! Love you lots!

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010