Friday, March 7, 2014

Family of Four

He has always been such a pretty baby and now he is turning into such a handsome boy! David hates it when I call him pretty, but it is totally true. Plus I'm his mom so I can say whatever I want.
Family of four!
David doesn't like these, or any picture with him in it, but I love to see my little babies in his arms. It's super cute.
Usually I make sure all the pictures are in order. Not this time! I decided to splice and mix them all up. It's nice not to have 5 of our family and then 5 of just Macy. I might reorder them like this more often. 
One of my favorites
We had to bring Davie back into the room for this and I was a little worried he wouldn't pose/ behave but he did so great! He was all happy, smiley and downright adorable. 
David insisted on doing one where he held Macy with one arm/ hand. We tried to do a nice one like this with Davie, but it didn't really work out.
So sweet.
I LOVE this picture, it captures Davie so well. Basically he got away from David while our photographer was trying to take family pictures. Davie loves people so he was going to go talk to her, but also escape off the bed.
Macy has the longest skinniest little fingers.
Davie has started to give BIG hugs, or as we call them squeezy hugs.
This is the blanket my aunt made for me almost 5 years ago! Haha I knew I would have a girl eventually :)
These pictures were tough for Davie.
I love my little boy.
This blanket is from my other aunt, very pretty.
Best BUDS!
Blanket from Nana.
I love having pictures right after I have a baby so I can remember, but I seriously HATE my face. There I said it. I just really dislike how chubby and fluffy looking my face gets and there is no way around it. It stems from the fact that normally I have a round babyface that I kind of dislike so after a baby it's worse.
Baby toes
I love the colors in this one they are so soft and pretty. 
Both of my babies! Together!
I do like this picture a LOT though.
*tiny lips*
I was not sure if any of these pictures were going to work out. The look on Davie's face cracks me up. It's like "ok I laid down, I'm done now". 
I love how she looks like a doll, but it's also a little crazy because she almost doesn't look like a living breathing baby! She really just looks like a plastic baby doll.
BIG yawn.
Another good picture, that I don't love my face in.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

you all look great! I totally understand about the face complaint. I feel the same way when I am pregnant/ right after birth. I just know my face is normally skinnier and I miss it, which is probably how you feel. But when I look at the pics I just see you all looking great!

Cynthia said...

That was supposed to be from me (Cyndi) and not Steve.

L said...

Um, most beautiful little family probably ever. I love the color coordination! And you look fabulous! For real though. Your face always look lovely :)

Hansen Family said...

Congrats guys! We are so happy for you. You have such a beautiful family! Macy is one of the most beautiful baby girls I've ever seen. Congrats again. Tell David Jason says hi :)

Julie Sacks said...

She is so beautiful! Congrats!

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010