Monday, March 3, 2014

Meeting Macy

I had Macy at Toledo Hospital and my mom had never been there. Luckily she was able to follow directions to the hospital with the pin I sent her. When she came she brought Davie and they both got there not even 30 minutes after I had her so it was great timing. 
Meeting his new sister for the first time.
He wanted to hold her hand (he still likes to hold her hands).
All of us.
His cheesy little face makes me smile so much, he is so cute.
Our new family of 4!
Lauren came to visit on her lunch break, so we were all able to be in some pictures.
Me and my two babies.
He let me give him kisses.
She had that left eye closed and the right open almost the whole first hour after she was born. It was pretty cute.
This is her bulletin board!

No comments:

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010