Like most of our flights out of Detroit my day started at 4 am something, so that was fun. As I walked through security after hugging David good bye I got really sad and nervous to fly by myself. Thankfully everything went well and without David's help I managed to not leave any bags in Detroit haha.
This is Davie and myself in Denver. He's at least acknowledging the camera but my face could have been better.
And now that my face is normal he is not looking.
This one was cute though even though you can see my teeth. And yes that is a bruise on his head, he was wiggling around while someone was holding him (like always) and he fell flat on his face.
This is part of the airport I thought it was kind of cool looking.
This is Davie and I with one flight down one to go. I really dislike layovers, I think more plane companies should work on getting rid of them.
This is to prove to David that I used my headphones that I got for my birthday. Also notice all my junk in the stroller. I learned that I need to cover the stroller and the carseat otherwise they get so dirty under the plane. The first time we flew they ripped the fabric on Davie's brand new car seat and stroller in several places, lovely. No I am not nursing Davie in this picture because he is asleep. When the two of us arrived in SLC my mama and Brandon came to pick us up at the airport and take us to IF.
But first we had to visit with great Granny Lou.
Davie likes great Granny Lou and was smiling at her like crazy. I love seeing her with him, I feel like he really listens to her it's so cute.
Here is a good picture of how sad Davie's poor eye gets. Darn those clogged tear ducts!
Finally at Home. It was a LONG day. It's so hard to visit family that has a time change, ESPECIALLY with a baby.







No comments:
Post a Comment