Friday, June 22, 2012

Bass Pro Shop Missouri

One of the most fun things we did while in Missouri was go to the Bass Pro Shop the only thing about it that was kind of a bummer is that half of the aquariums they usually have were under construction.
BIG fish
Davie thinks wild boars are funny
Giddy up!!
Davie and a Transformers fishing rod. Uncle Bern calls him Megatron.
"Uncle Bern this is fun!"
"Now what?"
Sunglasses
I love his fingers in this picture and how you can tell that they are just itching to rip those shades off his face.
Then it was time to try on hats
Davie the baby redneck
Davie the cable guy
coonskin cap
Uhh this hat is itchy!
Davie Crocket
Davie loved these little birds that chirped like the real ones. I also think he loved the fact that the two we showed him were BRIGHT red and BRIGHT blue.
Baby lateen
Checking out a turtle pond
Boat in the ceiling, this place had some really cool decorations.
Grizzly bear
Davie didn't really want to hold still.
Whoa! Bear!
See, it was an awesome set up.
My Hubby
Just hanging out with Uncle Bern
Racoon
Baby Davie ribs for dinner. Kidding, I'm kidding, it was just fun to put him next to/ on everything or let him touch everything he could possibly touch.
Feel the power. No worries it's just a lighter.
His face looks so excited
We did this for about 3 minutes before we got him to actually HOLD onto the gun to take the pictures you see above. Davie is super grabby but he has no ability to really hold things because he gets to excited and drops them.
Baby skillet, he dropped the little pan 2 seconds after I took this picture and honestly I was surprised that he held it as long as he did it was heavy.
Check out that rack
Camouflage Davie
It doesn't work when he cries though. He hated the stuff that was hanging all over (I think it was plastic but it felt just like dried plants, very realistic), it was itchy.

1 comment:

Cailey said...

Kari I LOVE your posts. Oh my gosh Davie is just the cutest kid in the world!

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010