Now that this is only almost two months old I figured I would finally get around to posting it. On my birthday I was all ready to sleep in but before David left for another day of study he insisted I open his presents. At the time I was a little annoyed because I was really tired but then I got a super awesome pair of headphones that David had researched really well and we put them on Davie.
Enjoy these faces, we did.
Also Davie was neither happy or sad (ie, he is not freaking out in these pictures) when we put these on him that's why it was so funny that he made so many weird little faces because he was just chillin out. Also NO the head phones were NOT plugged into anything, haha I got asked that so many times we just put them on him for fun.
We kept trying to get him to smile but instead we got this expression
"Oh yea! I love this song"
Ones like this make me laugh because he looks like he is singing
This is the one I posted on Facebook because it had "Happy Birthday Mom" written all over it :)
After David left, Davie and I went to the pool and hung out in the sun and after the pool he took a nap.
When David was done for the day we headed over to Granite City so that I could get my free birthday treat, a BIG piece of chocolate cake which was super moist and yummy.
These pictures are a little staged because I was actually freaking out at that moment. We brought a diet A&W (best diet soda flavor there is) and opened it just enough that the air came out. It was in the diaper bag on our way into the restaurant and well it leaked EVERY where including onto my BRAND new expensive camera I got for Christmas. So I was a little stressed at this moment and annoyed that we had to use the cell phone to take pictures. No worries though because the camera either never got very wet or it dried out just fine and it works.
Me and my baby on my Birthday. XoXo
This one is my second favorite
Davie dancing on the table
and munching on some bread. It was a good birthday!

























1 comment:
Oh Kari I miss you! Looks like you had a fun birthday. I looove seeing all of your photos! You have the cutest baby ever!!!!!! and I'm not just saying it, cuz its true!
Post a Comment