Aunt Lauren reading a book to Davie, he really loves books.
When we read to him he squeals, talks, wiggles, kicks and basically gets all into it.
Family time! Cute picture
The birthday peeps
Trying some lemon. No babies were hurt in this taste test.
It took him a second to figure out it was sour. He is old enough now that he is super into grabbing EVERYTHING in his reach. It's been lots of fun to give him little drops or tastes of regular food and see his reaction. I'll be trying rice cereal some more this upcoming week.
Lauren held Davie for almost all of dinner, thanks lady! It was so nice for David and I to have our hands free. Davie was SUPER enthralled with a young lady wearing a bright orange sweatshirt (that is what he is staring at), haha he stared at her until she left. Thanks again Mike and Lauren the visit and the food was great we just wish you could come our way more than 2 times a year.
1 comment:
Aw! He is so FREAKING CUTE! I miss you guys already and am SOOOO excited you are going to be around these parts soon! I wish we all got to see each other more too! One day when we are all filthy rich we will us private jets to have family get togethers whenever we want. Love you!
Post a Comment