Saturday, June 23, 2012

Pickles and Ice Cream

The next day we got to spend a little more time withe Kameron and her younger two. They are sooo cute!
We went and got some lunch together. Alexandria is the one eating the pickle (her mom is holding her ice cream cone which she decided was not so great) and Greyson is eating his ice cream. Jessica managed to dodge my camera but she was there too.
See what did I tell you, cuties.
He was very focused
I was surprised how much of this thing she ate by herself! 
David, Davie and ME. 
Davie playing some gameboy. Just kidding, he's actually holding Aunt Jessica's iPhone. Isn't her phone cover awesome?!
It was a fun trip but after Davie's break down in the car at the end of the day on our way to Missouri we decided to drive through the night on our way home and I started. I was SOOOO proud of myself I was so determined to drive most of the way if not at least half. Most of the time when we go on trips David does a good chunk of the driving but since it was in the middle of the night and David isn't a night person AND he drove the ENTIRE way to Missouri I had to do my part. I drove about 2/3 of the way if not more and could have driven even longer if David hadn't made us take a longer pit stop (that was when I crashed). We left Missouri at 9 pm lost and I drove until 4 am. We arrived back in Toledo at 9:00 am and we were COMPLETELY dead. Like I said before we are crazy!

1 comment:

Jaimie said...

Dang, by the title of this post, I thought it was a pregnancy announcement! :)

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010