Monday, April 11, 2011

Kari and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Some days are good and other days... you wake up, have cake for breakfast, which you know is a BAD choice but you do it anyway, go on to suffer from a horrible tummy ache and nausea for the rest of the day, have to go to work anyways because you are one of only three people that work there, have absolutely no walk-ins while at work until a little over an hour before you close, you go over on that appointment and they don't tip you, which makes you late closing the salon, you get home and think finally a good thing because you get a $60 refund check in the mail from BYU-I, only to realize that you also got a traffic violation for twice that amount, your first ticket in five years I might add, and all because you didn't stop before turning right on a red light..... Tomorrow better turn out better or I'll just go back to bed.

4 comments:

Julie Rosenhan said...

I'm sorry that you had such a rough day. I hope that tomorrow is better too! *Mwah*

Cailey said...

Oooh Kari! I'm sawry! Hugs! Big Hugs! Hopefully today will be much much better! Its frustrating when you dont have a good day. If it makes you feel anybetter, I look like a chipmunk today, after the dentist yesterday. I'll make sure to blog about it so you can read it, cuz i've been behind on those!

L said...

Not stopping while turning right on a red light is the DUMBEST ticket ever invented.You deserve seven days of bliss to make up for such a bad day. Keep your pretty smile on!

Unknown said...

I hate days like those. So sorry.

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010