This general conference I only missed one session because of work, I was so excited! It seemed like all the sessions were extra good this year. I found myself all teary eyed so many times I can't count, but I loved it. Our internet/ the internet feed was really spotty so for the second session we went to our church, which ended up being much better haha and getting to watch the talks without gaps made them a lot easier to understand :)
Getting ready to into the building and watch the second session.
Did I mention that other than the missionaries we were basically the only people in there? It was great and gettting a seat was a piece of cake!
Third times a charm, love you David!
We decided that our new tradition is to go to PF Changs for every conference. It was such a tasty treat especially becuase it's been 6 months since the last time we got to go. I think the biggest down side was the hour and some change wait! Uhhg I have never waited that long to go eat any where! Next conference we will be going BEFORE the second session on Saturday.... or we could just call in a reservation like EVERYONE else who was before us. Minus being a little starved the day was great and so was the food.
Forgive me these pictures are awful. We were supposed to get our waiter to take one of the two of us but it just didn't happen that way.
David!
Obvisouly you can see where my mind was.... yummy!
Doesn't everyone just love conference??? No need to answer, I already know you do!
1 comment:
Ok so kinda random, but the only ones you are missing over there on the right, under subjects to entertain, are K U X Y Z. haha. I know, weird that I took the time to find that. :D haha But sounds like fun. I havent been there since the last time we went in Vegas!
Post a Comment