Friday, July 2, 2010

Some new favorites

Over the last month or so David and I have gone and taken pictures here and there together in hopes that we could use them for our invitations here are some of my favorites.
David and I kiss under umbrellas
climb trees
visit the river
sometimes our shadows kiss
we show off our bums
look cute together
do magic tricks
hang out together
Go to cedar badge and see pretty waterfalls
climb the mountains 
(in my church shoes, don't worry though they survived)
gaze into each other's. . . . . ok, ok so this one was staged
and visit the Tetons.

3 comments:

Cailey said...

AWE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THOSE!!! I wanna get some pictures of me and Jeff.. I mean... haha we kinda rushed everything, but I just wanna get some fun pictures of us, and I love these! dont mind if I steal your idea's here? JK!!!!!!!!!!!! kinda... muahahahahaaha!!!!!!! jk ;) lol. But the are awesome! I love the shadow kiss and stuff, and black and white with the yellow flower that was awesome. they are all soo good! :o)

The Baxters said...

Wow! Who is your photographer!?! You guys are so stinkin cute!!! I am a major fan of the green and yellow... so original and so fun!!!!

Unknown said...

you guys look fabulous!! I love them all! how do you choose???? :)

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010