Monday, June 28, 2010

Trip to Utah

Not this week but last week I got to go camping at Lagoon with David and his family. It was fun to be with them! It's great to get along with everyone so well. It was a blast and they were so funny! We went to Lagoon on Tuesday and I almost died from my allergies it was sad, my eyes were bright red, it was awful. I didn't even get to ride all the rides I like. BUT I did get to to go to Lagoona beach for the first time, the day started out warm and not too windy but the wind picked up fast. Because of my bloodshot eyes I decided not to take any pictures. We spent the next day recovering by visiting David's Grandparents and eating at PF Chang's (so tasty). Thursday we went to Temple square to see The Testaments. I LOVE THAT SHOW! Ugh, but it always makes me bawl like a little baby. I always feel the spirit so strong when I watch that film and the movie itself it beautiful. David did too, it was a great experience. Here's us in front of the Christus, I have wanted a picture with me and my significant other for a long time now.

After our cry-baby fest we went to Provo to help his sister move and celebrate the end of her summer semester. I got to see Utah lake too. Friday we got to shop around a little, which was really more like window shopping haha cuz I'm broke, but it was fun. Then we went to Toy Story 3 with a bunch of David's little cousins and his grandma. What a GREAT show! I was so worried they would ruin the story but it was great. I don't like to admit this but I cried. When I have hay fever it makes my eyes water non-stop so when I go see a movie that's sentimental crying is 5x more likely. It was a FUN FUN trip!

1 comment:

Cailey said...

lol was Toy Story 3 really that good?!!! I want to see it SUPER bad! haha! wow thats awesome!!! Soo exciting!

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010