Monday, December 14, 2009

Warranty


About 2 weeks ago I opened my cell phone and noticed the hinge was bulging. By the end of that day the right side

was TOTALLY broken. What a pain in the butt right? And of corse I was just about exactly a year into my contract, which meant a broken phone for the next year. Yeah that wasn't going to work. So I began to look into my options. This weekend I went to the Verizon store and got the BEST news I have EVER gotten in a situation like this. Apparently the LG model I had was defective and they had so many breaking that it was under warranty for 14 months. Which meant a new phone for Kari, Frick yes haha!! I just had to share that I was so happy! Every time I've had a phone break they have basically told me tuff luck so I took a picture of my broken phone right before they took it from me. I could just see the lady's face while I took a picture of my broken phone so I could blog about it, "weirdo".

2 comments:

Jordyn Parry said...

That's awesome! I love manufacturer's defects :)

Katherine Steel said...

Thats funny! You are a weirdy! Jk...but not really. haha no i'm really kidding..or am i? dont worry! I am just kidding with ya! =]

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010