Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!


This Christmas really snuck up on me. And because I worked retail earlier this year I didn't shop at ALL for the whole holiday season because all of my presents were already bought! I'd like to say I got tons of cool stuff but most of my presents were practical. I got a clipper set ( I needed a new one REALLY badly) and I no longer have to pay my car rent. Which means I can save that money for school in April. Haha Merry Christmas! But it was a good one. I liked being with my family, I just wish there had been more snow. I love this season and HATE when it ends. My favorite memories are probably sleeping on the couch by the tree when I was about 10, I just always remember feeling warm and safe. Now that I'm older I realize it was one of those small moments that the Lord gives us to understand his love for us. What a great holiday!

No comments:

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010