Sunday, December 27, 2009

Avatar


I got to see this movie twice this week. Unfortunately both times were 10:30 to about 1:30 am, whew staying up that late gets rough. Can I just say AMAZING picture and graphics, not to mention some wonderful imaginations!

Having said that, what a load of garbage. James Cameron is a political pile! I'm so over all of the environmental movies. Then you had the demonization of "man-kind" in general but most especially white men and armed forces. What a joke. I'm not going to the movies to get brainwashed Mr. Cameron but thanks anyways.

Once again something that could have been thoroughly amazing was ruined by some one trying to force feed me their liberal progressive ideas. Sorry it just had to be said.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kari,
I read this post to my husband, and we both loved it. As your former teacher, I can truly say "Well said". I haven't seen it yet, but I am very anti any political brainwashing!

Michelle Watson

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010