Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Music!!!

I love music, just about every kind. Here is a list of songs that I have been listening to a LOT lately. Please no complaints about songs that have been over played. Haha I NEVER listen to the radio, and when I do its AM radio (kind of embarrassing). I only listen to what I want to listen to when I want to listen to it thanks to my Ipod. 




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Starlight and Satellite I've had for a while but recently I've become rather obsessed. This means I will listen to them several times in a row (like 10) just because.


The song Sic Transit Gloria was shown to my by a good friend this summer. To put it bluntly the lyrics are racey. When he first showed it to me he was singing along. I didn't know him very well at the time and I remeber being like "what is he trying to say?" haha. Since then I have learned that Kyle is just awesome like that, I love you! 


As for the Lady Gaga song I love her too!! If I was a crazy pop artist with no morals I would BE her. I love the crazy makeup and all of her hair. I only put one of her songs on here but really I love just about all of them. I'm pretty sure most of you hate Poker Face, Just Dance, Love Game, and Paparazzi or have heard them too many times, so for you I restrained myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No way! I love Muse! I can't believe you've got them on your playlist! I've got about 30 of their songs on my iPod, and I'm seeing them this April. I'm so excited! They are awesome!

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010