I wish I had written more of Davie's stats down for this one year post. Even though this post is being posted over 6 months late I know his grandparents are still dying to see these pictures because they are adorable :)
At one Davie has no teeth. Just look at that gummy smile! Because of Davie's excessive spitting up his first year I easily made it to a year nursing him.
It was one of the only forms of nutrition that I knew he would always take and it was everything he needed. I thought I would feel more inclined to stop after his birthday but I didn't. I was determined to make sure he could get as much food as he could.
He can walk like a pro, he could have been walking around 9 months but every time we made him try he would fall to his bottom on purpose as a sign of rebellion.
Look at him go!
The few days leading up to his birthday we pushed super hard to get him to put his 1 little finger up so maybe he would do it the day of his birthday when we got his pictures done.
And of course he didn't really do it the whole photo session... ok he did it ONCE. But maybe he was going for the "only once" theme for his first birthday.
You can see the mischief in his eyes in this picture "what? I'm just bending my pointer finger" He did this a million times during the session which of course got us excited every time that he might actually show us his whole pointer.
Such a stinker. I know he likes to wind me up.
Davie is still not attached to anyone (well except for Daddy) or anything. This is both good and bad. He got the ring stacker for Christmas and he plays with it pretty good. I love that I had the same toy when I was little.
He has no favorite blanket or toy, the closest to attachment he gets is focusing on new toys for the first week after he gets them (that's not to say he gets new toys every week).
He also LOVES to carry around David's reflex hammer and pound on anyone he can.
He is a true Warden and loves him some Diet A&W.
Wrong side buddy.
I love these one! I was going to pick out my favorites and send them out to family as Valentines day cards, but it didn't happen.
He pondered the hearts for like two seconds...
Then all he wanted to do was drop them on the ground.
Here he is looking up after dropping the heart.
Whoops!
He's leaning over to see if he can reach it.
Davie is actually on our kitchen table in these two but the light from behind turned out so good.
Here is Davie in some of his BYU apparel he got for Christmas. I was so sad because the hat was so CUTE but it was already on the small side. It said 12 months but I think it should have said 6-12.
Baby Pucker
And of course him being cute but also trying to take off the hat. It took me a good 10 minutes to distract him enough to leave the hat on just so we could take pictures.
The photographer brought this really cute plane with her and Davie was so excited by it.
And last but not least there were a couple of us together. I really wish David could have been in them too but he has had a busy school schedule all year.
Actually letting me cuddle him a little.
Davie does great with picture poses like these because he loves being put up high.
That is Davie's one year photo shoot!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Wow, he is so adorable! What awesome pictures!
Post a Comment