Sunday, September 16, 2012

Visiting Great Grandma Chris

So far this year Davie has gotten to visit with his great grandma's 3 times! And by Christmas it will be 4. It's such a blessing to get to share him with my family that I love so much. 
That being said Davie has been slightly obsessed with Grandma Chris's sweater every time we have visited her, it's pretty funny. If you look close that is what he is checking out in several pictures, at least he was gentle about it :)
Your sweater is so soft! I am going to pet it a bunch, ok.
Whenever Davie is with my grandmas or David's grandmas he always seems to pay really close attention when they talk to him and it's super cute to watch. 
The next three pictures are almost the same but they make me laugh because none of them have all three people looking and smiling at the camera all at once.
This is as close as it got, man I love my family!
Four generations... kind of 
My dad should be sitting with me but all he wanted to do was take pictures.
There he goes, always going some where, usually trouble.
Then he was listening to grandma talk again, look at his face he pay such good attention to her!
Checking out Grandpa Jerry's shoes
Chillaxing on the floor.... for like 2 seconds
Talking to Grandpa Jerry.
I love seeing Davie with my brothers, it just makes me so happy. Also notice how HUGE Brandon has gotten! Yeesh.
This one is my favorite of them
This was back when Davie was still losing his food like mad and that is why he no longer has his little blue jacket on. The whole time he was with Grandma I was afraid he was going to spit up on her, I'm so glad he didn't! Right before we left Davie had finally looked around enough that he was satisfied to sit still and let great Grandma hold him, it was very sweet.

1 comment:

Cailey said...

I love your posts! Family is looking good!

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010