First of all I would like to admit that I have had more than enough time to post on here recently but I have lost my will to do so.
The pictures are from stake conference this Sunday. We had to get a couple shots of Davie in his snazzy church get up.
Other than our families I often wonder if anyone even reads my blog anymore and so I have been seriously considering the idea of one post a month, or less. My number one reason for trying to keep up with it in the first place is that I use it like a journal, and we all know how difficult it can be to keep a journal.
I'll give a couple of small updates, since I am on here I figure I might as well. Davie is growing like a weed, I haven't posted his 7 month info yet... and he is already almost 8 months (wha??). I noticed that a post from June called pickles and ice cream was fairly popular last month and I'm sorry to admit that no I am not pregnant and no I didn't think about how that might have sound like an announcement (haha sorry Jaimie :) I could have had a lot more fun with that post if I had realized that. I have started school again, David finished his first rotation as a REAL medical student and he is now absolutely sure he has no desire to do internal medicine. Along with finishing his first rotation he passed his first shelf exam and he is onto psychiatry.
This one makes me laugh because it looks like Davie is trying to get David to let go.
On a completely unrelated note, before this week is over Davie and I will be in a plane again heading to SLC! I am currently taking 14 credits and have become addicted to swagbucks (it's just so easy to let their movies run with the volume on mute!). Our house is cleaner than it has been in goodness knows how long and a tiny 5x5 storage unit is to blame. I kept telling David if we only had one more big closet our house wouldn't feel so cramped or cluttered and I was right. Other than that not too much has been going on. Hope to see some of you in Idaho soon! Also if you read this please comment so I can see if anyone besides my family even reads this stuff anymore.






8 comments:
I love reading your blog! But I understand as a busy mom why you would only have time for once a month. Miss you!
By the way the unknown is Roy. :)
I'm a reader! And I've been waiting for a new update!
I read your blog, I like to see your perspective on adoption.
No!!!! You MUST write more than once a month or I will probably cry! I love reading your blog and seeing all the pics of cute little Davie!
Oh sweet pea, I read your posts every single time you write! Please don't stop. It's like getting to chat with you, even though you're all the way in Ohio. I know that I don't comment, but I'll tell you, it's so nice to hear all that's going on in your life! Don't stop!
We read your blog! But I know how you feel! It's hard to keep up w/ a blog when life's crazy busy. Your little Davie is SO handsome by the way- you make such a cute family!
I read your blog. I am not blogging a lot recently either. My mom bugs me about it often. Life is busy.
Post a Comment