Friday, September 21, 2012

Jessica & Kaio's Wedding

David's little sister got married in September which made it so we all got to go out to Idaho again! It was great!!! I went a week before David so I could go and visit family. Sadly David wasn't able to actually go to Idaho and visit my family but he did get to go to the wedding which was a huge blessing. I think David's mom said it best "it's a bonus trip". We didn't think we would get to go again until Christmas.
Davie was taking Aunt Lauren for a run around the reception because he is super thoughtful and knows she likes to run.
Thanks for the tie Deidre it's so cute we love it for church.

CHUBS!
The energizer Davie, he just kept going and going and going
Time to cut the cake.

Davie with Aunt Kristen and Granny Lou


Playing with his Uncles other nephew
Davids!

1 comment:

L said...

He is such a CUTE thoughtful one! Aw, I love these pictures of him in his tie! Makes my heart melt

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010