Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Season 2011

We never even put up a tree this year, it was really sad there was just NO time at all. In fact, we had so little time we didn't even get a christmas tree. This is the extent of our Christmas decor. 
Mini nativity on the shelf in the kitchen was set up two days before Christmas. At least we had our priorities straight right??
This was the night I tried to get some pictures of us with the chocolate countdown calendars David's Mama sent us and David refused to pay attention.
So I bugged him
and took pictures of him
and I kept telling him I wouldn't stop until he paid attention
then I waited
and I tried to scowl at him...
 
then I just decided to take a picture of our calendars by themselves
 in the end I just didn't care enough to take a better picture of us or of us with our calendars because he made me wait so long. 
This is our Christmas trip to the mall. Neither of us a huge fans of the mall but there is something fun about it at Christmas time. I think its all the Christmas smells and decorations that make me want to go at least once during the season. 
Yummy Wetzel's pretzels, we love them. Also it helped that I had a buy one get one free coupon
This is the day before Christmas. David and I opened our gifts from each other before we headed to our new Sister-in-law's parent's house. Almost family :)
I got a totally awesome camera from David's parents and David got me a HUGE 32 GB memory card with an awesome 30 MB recording speed so that we can record a bunch when baby gets here.
Big Bang Theory shirts, just wish I could wear them!
More footy pajamas!!!
Now it's David's turn, I had what I wanted to get him in mind for weeks, if not months and I waited until Christmas eve to get the last couple of items.... I am crazy and will NEVER do that again. Although it wasn't as bad as it could have been I'm sure. Next year I am going to try and stick to the internet more so that my Christmas shopping comes right to my door.
David got an "It's all about you" gym bag of presents!
I copied this idea from Jessica's blog. I told her I would, she did this for her hubby's birthday and since David had already had his birthday this year I decided to wait and use it for his Christmas. Basically I wrote up a list of 101 things I love about David and then did my best to find little presents that matched. It was lots of fun and he said he almost got teary eyed. In my book that means success :)
Notice how he opened this shirt from the package it was shipped in, yup I failed. David didn't mind though. This shirt is a replacement for the one I for him previously but he got a stain on :(
New shirts! A while back David finally told me I could get him some new T-shirts. I only needed to get permission to do that once.
 checking it all out.
All of his loot. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you copied my idea and that he loved it! love your kitchen redo-it's beautiful!! so jealous- wish we could paint our walls. and good luck the next couple days! can t wait to see your cute little baby!

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010