Sunday, December 4, 2011

Days of Christmas

Last year I decided to try and do a 25 days of Christmas challenge. This year I have decided to do what I call "Days of Christmas, " basically it is an easier way of still trying to get come Christmas activities in without feeling pressured into doing it everyday. This was our first activity
I don't know why but I really liked the card board ones
My family (I think) still has this one! I remember putting it up every year
This was the ugliest, haha obviously I'm NOT a fan of modern art.
This one was so cute with all the little Indians
LOVE Snoopy, this picture is mostly for my Dad :)

visiting our stake center to look at all the nativity sets! I always like this activity over the years and it is one that I hope will be easy to take a small child to. I could be totally wrong but kids love to look at stuff so it seems like an easier one to try with a little guy or gal. David and I both were thinking about how this time next year we will have an almost 1 year old... crazy!! 
Let the Christmas stuff begin!
Also I was pretty proud of myself for getting all nice to go out in public...
...it's been a while haha

No comments:

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010