Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day #25 - Travel

Mexico

I am so thankful that David and I have been able to travel around so much! I'll admit it's all been on the cheap side (minus our honeymoon) because obviously we can't afford much else but it all has been great adventures. One thing I noticed when we got back to Ohio this summer was that even with all of our traveling out East over Thanksgiving and Christmas break AND then traveling all the way to Arizona and back we have only put about 10,000 miles on our car! Wha?! I was kind of shocked I was expecting at least 15,000, but don't get me wrong less miles is better than more, anyways I just thought that was kinda crazy.

Arkansas
Arizona

California
Missouri
Nebraska

No comments:

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010